Welcome to Pictures for the People (“we”, “our”, or “us”). We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.picturesforthepeople.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
1. Information We Collect
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
- Email address
- Telephone number
Any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline.
Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
2. How We Collect Information
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct Interactions: You may give us your information by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by email or otherwise.
- Automated Technologies or Interactions: As you navigate through our Website, we may use automated data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns.
4. Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”) to collect, track and examine the use of www.picturesforthepeople.com. Google Analytics may place cookies on your computer to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
5. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal data:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
6. Disclosure of Your Information
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of Pictures for the People, our users, or others.
7. Your Choices
You have choices regarding the personal data we have about you. To update your preferences, ask us to remove your information from our mailing lists or submit a request, please contact us at 0207 846 0132.
9. Contact Information
Third Party Processors
Our carefully selected partners and service providers may process personal information about you on our behalf as described below:
“Digital Marketing Service Providers
We periodically appoint digital marketing agents to conduct marketing activity on our behalf, such activity may result in the compliant processing of personal information. Our appointed data processors include: